Under the direction and supervision of the Manager/Director this position will serve to perform Accounts Receivable Posting with strong experience in Medical Cash Receipts and Collections. Must have a thorough understanding of Fair Debt and Collection Practices.
• Daily cash reporting
• Aged accounts receivable balance and update
• Cash posting
• Invoicing patients and performing adjustments
• Identify low payments
• Reconciliation to bank records
• Read EOBs
• Ability to analyze claim data
• Ability to create reports using Excel and/or Access, as required
• Ability to organize and file large amounts of paperwork and electronic data
• Other Duties and Responsibilities as assigned
1) Ability to work independently and demonstrate consistent customer focus
2) Ability to analyze and make good billing/collections decisions keeping in mind the goals and objectives of RMS Department and Golden Hour Data Systems, Inc.
3) Recognize the entire scope of an issue and participate objectively towards resolution with other team members
4) Maintains professional personal appearance.
5) Ability to verbally communicate details and understand parameters of job responsibilities
6) Initiative required to learn company organization and procedures.
7) Is a team player and interfaces well with employees.
8) Display competency, business professionalism, patient advocacy in all communications both (verbal and written) and interpersonal relations
9) Ability to provide written communication using best business practices when composing letters, memorandums, and e-mails regardless if the communication is inside the Company or with customers, clients, or providers.
10) Must maintain the highest professional and ethical standards in conducting day-to-day business on behalf of Golden Hour Data Systems. Adheres to all Company HIPAA compliance regulations, business and professional ethics, and confidentiality and privacy regulations as outlined in the Corporate Code of Conduct, the Employee Handbook, and the RMS Department policies and procedures.
11) Requires an in depth understand of compliance, regulatory oversight bodies and payer requirements.
12) Represents the company in a positive, customer friendly attitude to other employees, clients, agencies, entities and patients.
13) All expenditures for office supplies, computer supplies, stationery supplies, or any special requests must be approved by the Director/Manager of PFS, before any purchases can be made.
14) No supervisory or budget responsibilities.
Golden Hour appreciates and values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.